Confessions On How To Be A Darling Silly Girl
R.I.P. *dearest* Farrah

I changed my font at pyzam.com

Yep...
Friday, January 11, 2008

Went to school today...wasn't exactly a great day. People are stupid. I'm sick and tired of people laughing and carrying on like nothing has even happened. And to think...these people put on a good show of caring! What freakin' talented actors they are! Argghhh! Somebody needs to beat them with a hot French fry and beat their arses ninja style. Because I happen to be so happy that they're in such a damn GOOD mood.
NOT!!And by the way, one person told me that she was casted for Twilight online. Lord knows I'd love to be in that movie. Dear Edward...darn it-I cannot wait until Midnight Sun and Breaking Dawn come out. I have got to find something to read! My patience sure is running out...with
EVERYTHING
.

Labels: , , , ,





LOVES.
4:03 PM
14 comments









The Girl


users online


Hello!!

I love 80's movies, Audrey Hepburn, music(check out my playlist!), cutting up magazines, anything yellow, yada yada yada ...

I hate baloney, abortion, people who are mean to kids(we were kids once!), liars, heartlessness, yada yada yada ....



Cravings




Tagboard



Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: