Confessions On How To Be A Darling Silly Girl
R.I.P. *dearest* Farrah

I changed my font at pyzam.com

RIP Farrah...She Will Be Remembered :(
Thursday, January 10, 2008

It's unbelievable how sucky my senior year has been. And not just for me, but for everyone. One of my best friends died in a terrible car crash yesterday morning...when I found out I was just in complete shock. Not dearest Farrah! But, it was so and I cried my eyes out with others who loved her just as much. It's really hard...I easily skipped out on school today. There's no way in hell that I'm going around people that don't feel exactly the same way that I do about it, but yet still ask me what's wrong. My best friend died, dammit! And, hell maybe they have a reason for being so damn numb. Five other people have already died this school year alone. What a great senior year. Please tell me you sense the sarcasm. Actually, I really wanna freakin scream! She shouldn't have died. She was one of the sweetest, kindest, and soft spoken people that I and my friends ever knew. And she will be remembered, for sure. Man, I was so tired and worn out from all the crying I did yesterday. It was so sad when we found out. Britney, Kayla, and I held each other for the longest time, allowing our tears to soak through each others shirts. We were allowed to walk around outside, to get some air...then we went to the conference room...and then Hannah came. I love Hannah-she was perhaps closer to Farrah than any of us were. Perhaps the only highlight of yesterday, though, was when we all left school early and just chilled at Hannah's house. We saved the reminiscing for the park. Everyone who loved her...Hannah, Kimmy, James, Chris, Samantha, Michael, Britney, and me...were there. It was our own little ceremony, meant to let the spirit of Farrah know how much we love her...and also to lighten the mood. I'm not sure what happens after death. I do believe in Heaven and Hell...I just would like to know for sure that spirits watch over us. I want to know for sure that I have my own guardian angel and that I have paranormal protection and guidance. Whatever is true, I'm sure that all of us who were at the park believe that Farrah was watching over us. Farrah, we love you-you are a guardian angel to all of us :) Crap, I am going to cry again...

Labels: , , , , , ,





LOVES.
9:22 AM
2 comments









The Girl


users online


Hello!!

I love 80's movies, Audrey Hepburn, music(check out my playlist!), cutting up magazines, anything yellow, yada yada yada ...

I hate baloney, abortion, people who are mean to kids(we were kids once!), liars, heartlessness, yada yada yada ....



Cravings




Tagboard



Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: