Confessions On How To Be A Darling Silly Girl
R.I.P. *dearest* Farrah

I changed my font at pyzam.com

It Will Be Fantasmagorical !!
Thursday, January 3, 2008

Man, I just did not want to go to bed last night. I mean, I had to watch Project Runway...I went ahead and watched the series premiere of Biggest Losers Couples...I changed my room around...I didn't hit the sack until after I watched Tyra. She was talking to Vanessa Hudgens. 3:00 in the morning. And I wasn't even tired! It was one of those nights where I went to bed because I felt like I should, not because I was tired. And, the craziest thing-I can go to bed at 3:00 in the morning and I still wake up by 9:30 in the morning. I don't think I have ever successfully slept in. New goal! I want a day where I sleep until noon-at least noon. Don't think that's a new years resolution though! I'm not one to make those things. I mean, people make them thinkin that they're gonna change, but if anything, resolutions kind of stop you from doing just that. What I've realized is that if I don't make a HUGE deal about changing and if I just go with the flow, then i do successfully change. Lists and resolutions-they're the devil. El freakin diablo. And i do blame it all on the devil. As long as he knows what we want and how happy we want to be he automatically screws everything up. In other words, i think the real secret is to not tell anyone. Someone will find a way to screw everything up for you. Hell, sometimes I screw stuff up for myself. Anyway, have a happy new year. But, I hope it goes beyond that. Have a happy, safe, beautiful, fun, successful, memorable, crazy, delicious, sweet, amazing, and fantasmagorical 2008. Much better:)

Labels: , , , , ,





LOVES.
12:30 PM
1 comments









The Girl


users online


Hello!!

I love 80's movies, Audrey Hepburn, music(check out my playlist!), cutting up magazines, anything yellow, yada yada yada ...

I hate baloney, abortion, people who are mean to kids(we were kids once!), liars, heartlessness, yada yada yada ....



Cravings




Tagboard



Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: