Confessions On How To Be A Darling Silly Girl
R.I.P. *dearest* Farrah

I changed my font at pyzam.com

Thursday Thirteen #3
Wednesday, December 12, 2007


Thirteen Reasons to Read the Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer:

1. werewolves vs. vampires What's cooler than that?
2. Edward Cullen is the most perfect guy ever!
3. We can all relate to the human, Isabella Swan.(girls that is)
4. Joining vampires is still more healthy than joining a gang.
5. They(books) can make you believe in the unbelievable.
6. It gives you hope that perhaps a guy could really love you, despite all of your mistakes.
7. They reveal more than just the stereotypical garlic-allergic, sunlight avoiding, sleeping-in-coffins vampires. The vampires in these books are wayyyy cooler than that!
8. You have to read them before the Twilight movie comes out!(I can't wait!)
9. You'll learn that, sometimes, being careless gets you exactly what you want.
10. You'll realize that having both a cold, dead, glittery guy and a warm, strong, half-human guy can have it's perks.
11. They're books even your mom will love. (I know my mom did!)
12. Well, they're better than any book you're forced to read in school, and...
13. THEY ARE AWESOME!!!

Thursday Thirteen

Labels: , , , , , , ,





LOVES.
5:11 PM
26 comments









The Girl


users online


Hello!!

I love 80's movies, Audrey Hepburn, music(check out my playlist!), cutting up magazines, anything yellow, yada yada yada ...

I hate baloney, abortion, people who are mean to kids(we were kids once!), liars, heartlessness, yada yada yada ....



Cravings




Tagboard



Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: