Confessions On How To Be A Darling Silly Girl
R.I.P. *dearest* Farrah

I changed my font at pyzam.com

Just Sittin' Around
Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ok...it's Christmas break and I'm up at 6:00 in the morning. Am I insane!!?? Anyway, I was just checking out some scholarships on fastweb, and I found two. The deadlines aren't until sometime in April, but I'm thinkin that I'll go ahead and write the essays now just to get them over with. Yep...I just hope I actually get around to writing them. And it's not like I'm a super busy workaholic. No I'm the girl who doesn't have a job and sits on her butt eating, watching TV, and reading. But, still the hard part is actually getting off my lazy butt. And the craziest part is that I don't even have to get off of my butt to write an essay! I'll write them...I will. There. Anyway, I watched Christmas Vacation last night. I love that movie! I pledge allegiance to the flag...Amen! Ha! Oh, and the traditional Christmas Story Marathon is Monday! Yippeee! Who actually watches the whole marathon, though? I want to know someone who sits all day on Christmas Eve, watching nothing but A Christmas Story. I'll give them a cookie. Mmmm, cookies...anyway, I've been watching alot of TV. I tuned into that 100 Best Songs of the 90's thingy on VH1. It was cool and pretty nostalgic. Seen some of my fave songs. Jeremy...Under the Bridge...Creep...All I Wanna Do is Have Some Fun...Good Riddance...Loser...Semi-Charmed Life...Linger...Freak on a Leash...oh so many! And of course, Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit was #1. Which wasn't surprising at all, considering their music pretty much defined the 90s, especially the teenage years. Anyone, who doesn't love Nirvana sucks! Woot! I smell breakfast...

Labels: , , , , , , , ,





LOVES.
7:22 AM
0 comments









The Girl


users online


Hello!!

I love 80's movies, Audrey Hepburn, music(check out my playlist!), cutting up magazines, anything yellow, yada yada yada ...

I hate baloney, abortion, people who are mean to kids(we were kids once!), liars, heartlessness, yada yada yada ....



Cravings




Tagboard



Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: