Confessions On How To Be A Darling Silly Girl
R.I.P. *dearest* Farrah

I changed my font at pyzam.com

Yay!!! It's Beautiful Woman Month!!!
Thursday, November 8, 2007

Bet you didn't know that! Well, neither did I until the beautiful Hannah sent it to me via email. Gotta love her. Anyway, it's true, and I think that it's something that we, women that is, should really take to heart. We are actually really beautiful, each and everyone of us. I think someone(bad memory-sorry!) said it best...there are no ugly women just lazy ones. So if you do feel ugly, like I do sometimes(hey I can't be beautiful all of the time! just kidding! I'm really the least conceited person ever), then maybe you should do something to make yourself feel as beautiful as possible. Get your hair done...or buy a new pair of rockin' jeans...or you could even say something kind to someone. Yeah, i know it's cliche, but it's true that beauty really does come from within. I'm sure that we have all known someone who is so rude and psycho that the amount of makeup they wear or however much flesh they show really doesn't do them any good. Just keep that in mind...oh and here's some poetry. Hey i love poetry and it kinda goes with the theme, right?

~Beauty of a Woman~
The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears,
The figure she carries, or the way she combs her hair.
The beauty of a woman must be seen from her eyes,
Because that is the doorway to her heart,
The place where love resides.
The beauty of a woman Is not in a facial mole,
But true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul.
It is the caring that she lovingly gives,
The passion that she shows.
The beauty of a woman
With passing years -- only grows.

Labels: , ,





LOVES.
3:58 PM
0 comments









The Girl


users online


Hello!!

I love 80's movies, Audrey Hepburn, music(check out my playlist!), cutting up magazines, anything yellow, yada yada yada ...

I hate baloney, abortion, people who are mean to kids(we were kids once!), liars, heartlessness, yada yada yada ....



Cravings




Tagboard



Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: