Confessions On How To Be A Darling Silly Girl
R.I.P. *dearest* Farrah

I changed my font at pyzam.com

Thursday Thirteen #2
Wednesday, November 14, 2007



Well, it's that time of year again...and I want stuff!!! So, here are 13 things that I want for Christmas. Note: they are in no particular order!

1.an IPOD
2.a cellphone-I'm pretty sure that I'm the last person on the planet without one of these!
3.a yellow laptop
4.a digital camera
5.a yellow vintage prom dress-just planning ahead!
6.colored skinny jeans(like yellow)
7.anything with owls on it or anything having to do with owls.(yep, I love owls)
8.Nerd Herd T-shirt because I'm in love with Chuck!
9.a toy pomeranean
10.pair of Ked flats-the ones that Mischa Barton is for
11.awesome alien lamp below
12.japanese street fashion clothes
13.and a cute car.

Labels: , , ,





LOVES.
6:06 PM
27 comments









The Girl


users online


Hello!!

I love 80's movies, Audrey Hepburn, music(check out my playlist!), cutting up magazines, anything yellow, yada yada yada ...

I hate baloney, abortion, people who are mean to kids(we were kids once!), liars, heartlessness, yada yada yada ....



Cravings




Tagboard



Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: