Confessions On How To Be A Darling Silly Girl
R.I.P. *dearest* Farrah

I changed my font at pyzam.com

Mall Rats
Monday, November 12, 2007

Sooo...I visited my future college this weekend. I love that place...but you know what? I've changed my major once again. Now I really, really, really wanna get into journalism and media so that I can become a magazine editor. Imagine-I could be working for Vogue someday. Which I guess would fit me pretty well because I'm always being complimented on how I dress. Hey, it's not my fault that I don't dress like everyone else at school. I mean, if you try to compliment anyone else's clothes at school, you realize that you're complimenting most everybody!! Geez. Anyway, I went to the mall with one of my best friends, Kayla, and had tons of fun. Something we realized is that we can't go anywhere without drooling over guys. We have sooooo much fun guy watching. :) But yeah, I always go crazy in Claire's so that was no biggy, but Kohl's is now mine and Kayla's favorite store. Well, that particular Kohl's is. We went crazy! Seriously, it's a wonder that they didn't kick us out of the place! Dude, I could have been a fugitive! Woot! But yeah, seen a coat that I could have died for. It was $120.00!!! B freakin' S! I'm absolutely happy until i remember that I DON'T HAVE A FREAKIN' JOB!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,





LOVES.
3:40 PM
0 comments









The Girl


users online


Hello!!

I love 80's movies, Audrey Hepburn, music(check out my playlist!), cutting up magazines, anything yellow, yada yada yada ...

I hate baloney, abortion, people who are mean to kids(we were kids once!), liars, heartlessness, yada yada yada ....



Cravings




Tagboard



Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: