Confessions On How To Be A Darling Silly Girl
R.I.P. *dearest* Farrah

I changed my font at pyzam.com

Oh the boredom!!!
Saturday, October 6, 2007

Uhhh...do you ever get so bored that you think you could die? That's how I feel right about now. I've been helping my mom clean up the house all day. Did laundry-oh how fun!!! Please tell me you sense the sarcasm. I am certainly NOT a laundry nut. I seen an old friend however, at the laundry mat. She didn't say a word to me. But, I actually wasn't really that surprised. She graduated last year and by time her last day of school came around I was jumping up and down from complete happiness. I was glad that I wouldn't have to put up with her this year. Let's just say that I hate beotches who think that their better than everyone else just because they've hooked up with nearly everybody in their graduating class. Not to mention she's a true red head. Don't get me wrong...I have nothing against red heads. If you do have red hair I just am saying that she gives red heads a bad name by only proving what so many people believe about redheads-they're evil!!! But, who am I kidding. Heck, my hair is reddish...only I'm a true blond on the inside :).

Labels: , , , ,





LOVES.
3:26 PM
0 comments









The Girl


users online


Hello!!

I love 80's movies, Audrey Hepburn, music(check out my playlist!), cutting up magazines, anything yellow, yada yada yada ...

I hate baloney, abortion, people who are mean to kids(we were kids once!), liars, heartlessness, yada yada yada ....



Cravings




Tagboard



Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: