Confessions On How To Be A Darling Silly Girl
R.I.P. *dearest* Farrah

I changed my font at pyzam.com

He Was the Cheese
Monday, October 15, 2007

Sooo, I went to see an amazing play at a private college Saturday. Oedipus Rex it was called. Which was pretty cool because I had to perform that same play in my theatre arts class. *Love*. Anyway, it was cool, only I didn't get home until close to midnight. Thanks to Kayla, though, I had a great and memorable time! See, we were at a college with some other people in my theatre class and,of course, we were boy watching, ya know? Well, we saw this gorgeous guy, but it was sooooo weird! His whole family looked like rats! It definitely did not look right. We kept checking him out trying to get his attention, but instead of him looking at us his stupid rat dad kept turning around and looking in our direction every time that we would look in the beautiful guy's direction. I remember I told Kayla, "Kayla, he's like the cheese and eventually they're going to eat him! We need to kidnap him and get him the hell out of here!" We eventually did get his attention and he kept looking our way, but we never did get to his rescue. Oh well, i would have crapped if his family started hissing at us! But, there was something else! There was this really weird group of college kids and this one guy within the group had this HUGE stuffed duck. I have no idea what would posess him to bring it to a pretty serious play, but he sat it sown next to one of my friends. She didn't notice it at first, but when she did she freaked out. It was hilarious. Man, it was some weird and wild stuff!!! I tell you what though, I can't wait to meet the characters that will be at my college!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,





LOVES.
6:43 PM
0 comments









The Girl


users online


Hello!!

I love 80's movies, Audrey Hepburn, music(check out my playlist!), cutting up magazines, anything yellow, yada yada yada ...

I hate baloney, abortion, people who are mean to kids(we were kids once!), liars, heartlessness, yada yada yada ....



Cravings




Tagboard



Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: