Confessions On How To Be A Darling Silly Girl
R.I.P. *dearest* Farrah

I changed my font at pyzam.com

Good ol' Halloween
Saturday, October 20, 2007

Ok, so I'm stumped. I have absolutely no idea what I'm going to dress up as for Halloween. Yes, I'm 18 and I'm pretty sure that I'm going. It's crazy-I haven't gone trick-or-treating in...forever it seems like. Anyway, I was thinking of going hippie or boho-ish. Not necessarily including drugs or massive orgies. I'm thinking more along the lines of Kate Moss or Sienna Miller. Easy-I have the hair and the clothes. Or maybe as Twiggy. Hmmm...dunno. Anyway, any suggestions or how about telling me what your going to Halloween as. Make comments people!!! Oh and I'm a picture nut. Just saying. Anyway, I just have a major hunger for candy this year.

Labels: , , , , , ,





LOVES.
8:15 AM
0 comments









The Girl


users online


Hello!!

I love 80's movies, Audrey Hepburn, music(check out my playlist!), cutting up magazines, anything yellow, yada yada yada ...

I hate baloney, abortion, people who are mean to kids(we were kids once!), liars, heartlessness, yada yada yada ....



Cravings




Tagboard



Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: