Confessions On How To Be A Darling Silly Girl
R.I.P. *dearest* Farrah

I changed my font at pyzam.com

My Very First Thursday 13!
Friday, September 28, 2007




My mom has been doing Thursday 13 for a while now and it is all that she talks about. So i figured that the only way to shut her up was to do my own list of 13!


13 Philosophies That I Live By


1. Peace, Love, and Happiness ~~~~ Minus the drugs.

2. When all else fails, watch a good movie.

3. Laughter is the greatest medicine of all.

4. When words aren't loud enough, there is always music.

5. Color, do crazy dances, do anything that lets your inner child out.

6. True beauty is found only in nature.

7. Trust no one.

8. Always cherish good times.

9. Don't let anyone think that they are better than you.

10. Get inspired.

11. Prove those who doubt you ~ wrong!

12. It is all right to cry.

13. The grass isn't always greener on the other side.








Labels: ,





LOVES.
2:35 AM
41 comments









The Girl


users online


Hello!!

I love 80's movies, Audrey Hepburn, music(check out my playlist!), cutting up magazines, anything yellow, yada yada yada ...

I hate baloney, abortion, people who are mean to kids(we were kids once!), liars, heartlessness, yada yada yada ....



Cravings




Tagboard



Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: