Confessions On How To Be A Darling Silly Girl
R.I.P. *dearest* Farrah

I changed my font at pyzam.com

Why Can't I Always Get What I Want?!
Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I am so po'd right now! I hate school! I know that school has only been in session now for two days, but it's just the idea that I'm almost out-I'm almost free, just one more year. The only thing is that I want it sooner...wahhh! I mean, midterm graduation would be a great way for me to get ready for college. But, I talked to the freakin' counselor yesterday and it turns out that the most common and acceptable reason for graduating earlier than everyone else is that you want to start college early. Forget that! Whether I graduate midterm or at the end of the school year, I definitely want a break after high school. Plus, I had no idea that I had to fill out some stupid application before a certain date, which it's way past that date now, and they have to have a retarded conference with my parents, which I'm actually not very worried about. My parents are all for it and the counselor did say that there was a possibility that I could graduate early. The only thing is that I'll have to go to alternative school once a week for my english 12 second semester. I'll be trapped with a bunch of dead heads! :0
But, will they even accept my reason? I mean, I do have a very pausible reason for doing so! First of all, I can't do two things at once. Right now, I can't find a job and I know that it would be hard for me to work during the school year because I want to focus only on school when I am in school. If I graduated early that would leave me 8 months to work and gain enough money for college-plus I wouldn't have to worry about upcoming finals or an english paper that's due. And second of all, I would really like to help my mom with my baby brother. My dad has been gone alot lately due to a new job and it will pretty much be that way for a while, so my mom needs all the help she can get!
Hell, who am I kidding? They won't listen to me obviously! I mean I'm 18 years old, so shouldn't I be able to make my own decisions? I'm just praying really, really hard right now that they will hear me out because I don't want to feel as if I've gotten all my hopes up.
Who knows? They'll probably disallow it just because they want my stupid lunch money.



















Labels: , ,





LOVES.
6:07 AM
0 comments









The Girl


users online


Hello!!

I love 80's movies, Audrey Hepburn, music(check out my playlist!), cutting up magazines, anything yellow, yada yada yada ...

I hate baloney, abortion, people who are mean to kids(we were kids once!), liars, heartlessness, yada yada yada ....



Cravings




Tagboard



Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: