Confessions On How To Be A Darling Silly Girl
R.I.P. *dearest* Farrah

I changed my font at pyzam.com

My Poetry is Now My Trash
Friday, August 10, 2007

I threw away my poetry book yesterday. I just hated it-I don't know why. It was probably because I usually wrote in it when I was bored and/or depressed and I hated looking through that stupid book and seeing how I felt eons ago. I mean, yeah, I'm a teenager and I get moody sometimes, but I really don't miss it-I hadn't even written in it in a really looooooong while. But, i do have some poetry left from english class last year. I don't know if it was because of our new student teacher or because I was just plain getting better at writing poetry, but my best poetry ever came out of that class. I wrote about cool stuff, like hippies and crap like that. I mean it did me some good. Now I want to be an 11th grade english teacher-go figure. But yeah, to make a long story short, my poetry is now garbage and I wanna spend my life teaching moody teenagers who I hope won't hate me. Eat your heart out Miss Strong!




















Labels: , , , ,





LOVES.
8:25 AM
0 comments









The Girl


users online


Hello!!

I love 80's movies, Audrey Hepburn, music(check out my playlist!), cutting up magazines, anything yellow, yada yada yada ...

I hate baloney, abortion, people who are mean to kids(we were kids once!), liars, heartlessness, yada yada yada ....



Cravings




Tagboard



Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: