Confessions On How To Be A Darling Silly Girl
R.I.P. *dearest* Farrah

I changed my font at pyzam.com

Blah Blah Blah!
Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I hate my hair, which is pretty much why I got my hair cut yesterday. About 8 inches! Wow, my hair was long, but it was pretty much dead anyway-I had alot of split ends. Speaking of yesterday, I totally skipped out on school...what a great day! :) Just a nice break! The only thing though, is that I can only miss 3 more days this semester, otherwise...me flunky! Now, that would suck. But, I'm going back to school today, and that's whether anybody wants me there or not. Sometimes I wonder what's being said about me when I'm not at school...if secretly everyone hates me or something. It's all a conspiracy I tell you! Anyway, uhhhhh....I really cannot wait until this day is over...bleeding hearts of the world unite! Thank you Jim Carrey.



















Labels: , ,





LOVES.
6:42 AM
0 comments









The Girl


users online


Hello!!

I love 80's movies, Audrey Hepburn, music(check out my playlist!), cutting up magazines, anything yellow, yada yada yada ...

I hate baloney, abortion, people who are mean to kids(we were kids once!), liars, heartlessness, yada yada yada ....



Cravings




Tagboard



Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: