Confessions On How To Be A Darling Silly Girl
R.I.P. *dearest* Farrah

I changed my font at pyzam.com

Thursday, September 6, 2007

This Friday, i get placed into my department at the hospital. I think that's where I'll encounter things that will make me hate nursing and my intern FOR GOOD. I seriously hate my intern!!! It's boring...and I think I should have decided to do the teaching internship THIS semester, and never had done what I'm doing now. I think I just know that nursing is not what I want to do! And, I mean, that's what intern is for right? Its an opportunity for someone like me to try something out, only to find that I hate it. Geez! I think I hate alot of things... Anyway, it's my baby brother's B-day today. One year old! He's so cute. Maybe I'll get a picture of him eating cake for the first time...and post it on here! Only here people! Happy Birthday to Josh!

Labels: , , , ,





LOVES.
5:58 AM
0 comments









The Girl


users online


Hello!!

I love 80's movies, Audrey Hepburn, music(check out my playlist!), cutting up magazines, anything yellow, yada yada yada ...

I hate baloney, abortion, people who are mean to kids(we were kids once!), liars, heartlessness, yada yada yada ....



Cravings




Tagboard



Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: