Confessions On How To Be A Darling Silly Girl
R.I.P. *dearest* Farrah

I changed my font at pyzam.com

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Soooo...I got a little something in the mail yesterday. It was a card from IUS saying thank you for applying and that I should be expecting to get my letter within the next two weeks!!! I'm so excited right now!!! :) It was kind of funny though, because the day before, IUS actually called my house and told my mom that I forgot to specify when exactly I was going to start. And, that she just needed to know before she sent out my letter. AND, THEN THE CARD!!! OH THE SUSPENCE!!! Anyway, I'm uber excited...my damn intern nametag is practically ruined. For some stupid reason I had nail polish in my purse, and somehow it broke. Argghhh! Luckily, it didn't ruin anything else. But, my nametag?! Oh well, I'm gonna talk to my intern teacher about switching. I think I wanna teach-correction: I know I wanna teach. I'm just not sure about what grade...I'd like to teach either tiny tots or 11th grade. Either way, I'd be a totally fun teacher! I'm sick and tired of rigid teachers who have retarded deadlines and tell you what exactly what you have to do. I wanna teach english-they can write whatever the heck they want to! Geez! Anyway, I'll reform the whole thing, man.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,





LOVES.
9:03 AM
0 comments









The Girl


users online


Hello!!

I love 80's movies, Audrey Hepburn, music(check out my playlist!), cutting up magazines, anything yellow, yada yada yada ...

I hate baloney, abortion, people who are mean to kids(we were kids once!), liars, heartlessness, yada yada yada ....



Cravings




Tagboard



Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: