Confessions On How To Be A Darling Silly Girl
R.I.P. *dearest* Farrah

I changed my font at pyzam.com

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Sooo...I turned in my IUS application yesterday! Yep-i'm definitely college bound now. I just hope they accept me...that would suck because IUS is pretty much the only college I have in mind. I just want to make something of my life. What if I were to have kids(I'm just speculating-I'm not planning to ever have kids!)? I don't want them to hate me because I didn't go to college and I'm working at the local Micky-D's!!! I don't even like Micky-D's! Grease bucket it is. Anyway, i'm actually visiting IUS in about 2 weeks. I hope that I like it. My best friend Hannah is going there now, and she loves it! So I probably won't have any beef with it cuz she's cool. I love you Basgorn!!! Pardon my elvish.

Labels: , , ,





LOVES.
11:33 AM
0 comments









The Girl


users online


Hello!!

I love 80's movies, Audrey Hepburn, music(check out my playlist!), cutting up magazines, anything yellow, yada yada yada ...

I hate baloney, abortion, people who are mean to kids(we were kids once!), liars, heartlessness, yada yada yada ....



Cravings




Tagboard



Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: