Confessions On How To Be A Darling Silly Girl
R.I.P. *dearest* Farrah

I changed my font at pyzam.com

Thursday, September 13, 2007

I just finished reading that Teri Hatcher book-IT WAS GREAT!!! It was. I use to think that she was like one of them hos who let guys hang all over them...YUCK...or people who only think of themselves...Hey!!! I definitely know someone like that!!!!. It's ridiculous how this person, who I'll call "IT", only thinks of itself and doesn't realize that no one is really jealous of IT, because no one is jealous of hos, especially hos that hide behind a mask of thick foundation!!! Who does IT think IT is fooling?! Anyway, I think IT needs help!! Yay-let's get help!:) IT is insane!!! I freakin' don't even like IT-I don't even know why I talk to IT!!! I guess it's like how that old saying goes-keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer...but now IT'S too damn close for comfort...YUCK!!!

Labels: , , ,





LOVES.
5:28 PM
0 comments









The Girl


users online


Hello!!

I love 80's movies, Audrey Hepburn, music(check out my playlist!), cutting up magazines, anything yellow, yada yada yada ...

I hate baloney, abortion, people who are mean to kids(we were kids once!), liars, heartlessness, yada yada yada ....



Cravings




Tagboard



Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: