Confessions On How To Be A Darling Silly Girl
R.I.P. *dearest* Farrah

I changed my font at pyzam.com

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I am sooo po'd right now!!! I guess retarded Kathy Griffin ran her mouth a little too much at the taping of the Emmy's, so much so that they actually had to cut out much of what she said. And knowing how much of an attention whore she always is, it didn't really come as much of a surprise to me what she said. I guess that when she went up to except her award, she said, "A lot of people come up here and thank Jesus for this award. I want you to know that no one had less to do with this award than Jesus. Suck it, Jesus. This award is my god now." What a ho!!! Who the hell does she think she is!? You know, instead of having her freakin' head stuck in her ass all of the time and not thinking about how heartless and stupid people think she is, she needs to stick something in that freakin" mouth and SHUT THE HELL UP! Yeah, how 'bout that? Instead of sticking that dumb award on a shelf and idolizing it, she could definitely stick it in her huge, monster mouth! I mean, who the hell does she think even gave her the chance to receive that dumb piece of whatever metal it is? She sure didn't do it by herself-SHE ISN'T EVEN FUNNY FOR GOODNESS SAKES!!! No, the God who gave her breath, enough freakin' breath to run her mouth like she does, gave it to her. And, the least she could possibly do is freakin' thank him for it-I HOPE THE DAMN EMMY GNOME STEALS IT FROM HER AND EATS IT FOR BREAKFAST!!! Enough...hell, i need an emmy for the best beotchfest. I can see t now..."The first person I want to thank is Jesus, for granting me with this short fuse. I want to thank my parents for raising me right. Oh, and I wanna thank Jerry Seinfeld for hating Kathy Griffin so much(atleast on his show, but he probably hates her in real life too)..." Thank you for making my day pagan, agnostic, demonic assholes!!!

Labels: , ,





LOVES.
5:02 PM
0 comments









The Girl


users online


Hello!!

I love 80's movies, Audrey Hepburn, music(check out my playlist!), cutting up magazines, anything yellow, yada yada yada ...

I hate baloney, abortion, people who are mean to kids(we were kids once!), liars, heartlessness, yada yada yada ....



Cravings




Tagboard



Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: