Confessions On How To Be A Darling Silly Girl
R.I.P. *dearest* Farrah

I changed my font at pyzam.com

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I'm pretty excited! I found an amazing site showing me how I can create awesome pieces just out of a HUGE T-shirt. It's pretty cool, only I'm not gonna tell ya the link because I'm afraid that some uber retard is gonna "steal" the designs...I'd hate to go to school and see that someone's wearing what I found first. I hate that! Argghhhh! Anyway, I'm gonna have fun with scissors, I'm gonna have fun with scissors...

Labels: , ,





LOVES.
5:58 PM
0 comments









The Girl


users online


Hello!!

I love 80's movies, Audrey Hepburn, music(check out my playlist!), cutting up magazines, anything yellow, yada yada yada ...

I hate baloney, abortion, people who are mean to kids(we were kids once!), liars, heartlessness, yada yada yada ....



Cravings




Tagboard



Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: