Confessions On How To Be A Darling Silly Girl
R.I.P. *dearest* Farrah

I changed my font at pyzam.com

Friday, August 31, 2007

I start my intern Tuesday. FINALLY! It sucks though, because I have to get a retarded hepatitis shot and TB test done before I can actually go intern at the hospital. But, the stupid health department only does shots on Tuesday, THE FIRST DAY OF MY INTERN! Which means, that I have to get up early to go get my shots and then I still have to go to school...major suckage! Anyway, that's not the end of it. I'm a little nervous...OK, alot...about doing the intern. I guess I just think I'll mess up or something. Plus, I'm worried that I'm not a people person, which is exactly what a future nurse needs to be! I need to work on that...people just freak me out. Don't even get me started on beginning college pretty soon-I'M FREAKING OUT! I'm not mature, I'm lacking confidence, and...heck I don't know. Time goes by too fast. Argghhh! Kill me now! Anyway, enough of being homicidal. I guess I could put myself in someone elses shoes-like a nurses shoes and be in the moment while I'm over there(which is only 49 minutes 4 days a week). I could be myself...only nursey. I need HELP! No, what I need is confidence. Gosh! There is soooo much that I need. What to do, what to do...

Labels: , , , , , ,





LOVES.
10:29 AM
0 comments









The Girl


users online


Hello!!

I love 80's movies, Audrey Hepburn, music(check out my playlist!), cutting up magazines, anything yellow, yada yada yada ...

I hate baloney, abortion, people who are mean to kids(we were kids once!), liars, heartlessness, yada yada yada ....



Cravings




Tagboard



Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: