Confessions On How To Be A Darling Silly Girl
R.I.P. *dearest* Farrah

I changed my font at pyzam.com

Friday, August 24, 2007

I am totally pumped right now and I don't even know why. I'm pretty confident as well-hey, maybe my theatre arts class is doing me some good! Right now, we're learning how to overcome stage fright, which is something that is the bane of my existence right now, and has been since...forever! I mean, I can't even walk into a store or talk to two, or three, or four people without having a panic attack! But, yeah...anyway, I'm pretty frustrated. Why? Well, I'm still on a freakin' rollercoaster, going from extremely confident to unsure of myself in an instant. Arghhh!!! But, maybe it's for my own good so that I won't get a big head(like alot of people I know) and think I'm better than everyone else. I don't want to be a walking candy apple! Geez! But, yeah, one of my friends, who i have always envisioned as confident, found it hard to talk to the new foreign exchange student today, who is Italian btw. I talked to him easily, which I am not always able to do. Weird and wild stuff! Who knows...maybe I'm just sick and tired of ...being sick and tired. And, speaking of which, I'm so freakin' hungry right now that I feel sick. I could probably throw up right now-I'm thinking lunch food...wait, no I'm not. Anyway, I do need to gain weight. I try, but when I do gain any weight from food, it goes straight to my stomach, and I look prego! Frustration level: elevated. I just need to tone up...get some muscle...get hot! Three cheers for sweet revenge-make reference to my tiny body now, people! Anyway, I do look almost anorexic...oh, well! Maybe I could just be happy! :) And, I'll be just that when I finally eat lunch. :)





















Labels: , , , , , , ,





LOVES.
10:23 AM
0 comments









The Girl


users online


Hello!!

I love 80's movies, Audrey Hepburn, music(check out my playlist!), cutting up magazines, anything yellow, yada yada yada ...

I hate baloney, abortion, people who are mean to kids(we were kids once!), liars, heartlessness, yada yada yada ....



Cravings




Tagboard



Tagboard by Tag-Board.Org
Name:

URL or Email:

Message [Smilies]: